Friday, November 6, 2015

Fund Crowd

link --> gracechebe@gmail.com has shared something with you





Hello guys. As you know, your support means the world to me. As much as I love to blog about my favorite videos, games, and articles I just wanted to let you all know that I am hosting a fundraiser for college. This is my last semester of college and I want to continue with my education. Whatever you guys are able to donate will be enough. My fundraiser raiser is ending soon this month and with the support that I will receive, it will be used to go towards my school expenses such as tuition and transportation. When this fundraiser is complete, I will be blogging about how your support has helped me with college and I will be including a video with pictures on this as proof of how you have helped me. For all those reading this thank you for your time and enjoy the rest of your year.

     My time spent as a high schooler is over. I used to think that high school was challenging but college is tougher. The cost of going to college is one factor and then you have the work which is more difficult. I thought that applying for scholarships might not be enough to pay for college so I asked myself, "why not start a fundraiser?" The fundraiser I am hosting will go mostly towards this semester since the financial aid I have applied for isn't enough. And again, your support means the world to me whether it's by sharing the link with others, writing an encouraging message in my student profile, or donating to my cause. Anything helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment